Register your interest in one of our courses today!
During the 2020 corona pandemic, we are still providing “Face to Face” unit delivery, via live streaming lectures and providing additional tutorial support to our students.
Listen to BTWA on 96FM
Institute of Building Technology Western Australia RTO 51914 is a local tertiary institute specialising in delivering vocational qualifications, specific to the building and construction industry. We provide customised study programs with flexible study options, and respond to industry education needs. We can provide direction and guidance in an education pathway and business development for you and your employees.
“We are the longest serving private RTO in Perth offering the Diploma of Building and Construction industry since June 2008. Our training focus is on training pathways for Builders, Building Surveyors, Asbestos Removal and Professional Development for employees. BTWA has helped well over 1200 students with participating in training.
Its been a privilege to assist over 270 ex-students to meet the training requirement needed for registered practitioners and or as low rise builders in Western Australia.
BTWA aim to facilitate an enjoyable journey of academic achievement and self development, encouraging feedback on improving our services and engaging with you as the participant.
If you require the leading edge, then employee training is a business essential. Be mentored by Industry Professionals with fantastic networking opportunities”.
During the 2020 Corona Pandemic we are providing training in all qualifications via live streaming of our unit lectures and making available additional tutorials for our students.
Chief Executive Officer MAIB, Reg. Builder, Building Practitioner (WA) 10528, Assoc. Dip. Appld. Sci. (Construction), Dip Bldg. , Dip Mngment., Dip Builders Reg.(WA), Dip Int. Dsgn., Grad. Dip. Mngment. (Learning) , Dip Project Mngment.
Nationally Accredited Qualifications
· Diploma of Building and Construction (building) CPC50210 (Jobs & Skills WA – PIT subsidy training if eligible – Click the logo for further information)*
· Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying CPC60115
(Jobs & Skills WA – PIT subsidy training if eligible)*
· White Card Training
· Asbestos Training
· Construction Training Fund Short Courses (subsidized)
· Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning
* The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees
· Builders Registration License Applications – I want to be a Builder
· Building Practitioner Registration License Applications – Building Commission WA
· Building License Examination Training – Building Commission WA
· Business Development and Mentoring – Offering reliable guidance for technical and contractual building matters, Disputes, Non- Payment issues
· Building Reports
· Dispute Resolution Solutions
· Building Defect reports
· SAT expert witness reports
We have a range of course payment options to suit student needs. Send us an email for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly owned and operated by West Australians since 2008
BTWA are listed as the Dept. Workforce Training and Development preferred panel of providers.
Read here for the latest industry information, bulletins and updates