Education Solutions by a local Registered Training Organisation RTO.
Listen to BTWA on 96FM
Institute of Building Technology Western Australia RTO 51914 is a local tertiary institute specialising in delivering vocational qualifications, specific to the building and construction industry. We provide customised study programs with flexible study options, and respond to industry education needs. We can provide direction and guidance in an education pathway and business development for you and your employees.
“We are the longest serving private RTO in Perth offering the Diploma of Building and Construction industry since June 2008. Our training focus is on training pathways for Builders, Building Surveyors, Asbestos Removal and Professional Development for employees. BTWA has helped well over 1200 students with participating in training.
Its been a privilege to assist over 270 ex-students to meet the training requirement needed for registered practitioners and or as low rise builders in Western Australia.
BTWA aim to facilitate an enjoyable journey of academic achievement and self development, encouraging feedback on improving our services and engaging with you as the participant.
If you require the leading edge, then employee training is a business essential. Be mentored by Industry Professionals with fantastic networking opportunities”.
Chief Executive Officer MAIB, Reg. Builder, Building Practitioner (WA) 10528, Assoc. Dip. Appld. Sci. (Construction), Dip Bldg. , Dip Mngment., Dip Builders Reg.(WA), Dip Int. Dsgn., Grad. Dip. Mngment. (Learning) , Dip Project Mngment.
Register Your Interest
Click any of the below and add your name to our wait list today!
Nationally Accredited Qualifications
· Diploma of Building and Construction (building) CPC50210 (Jobs & Skills WA – PIT subsidy training if eligible – Click the logo for further information)*
· Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying CPC60115
(Jobs & Skills WA – PIT subsidy training if eligible)*
· White Card Training
· Asbestos Training
· Construction Training Fund Short Courses (subsidized)
· Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning
* The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees
· Builders Registration License Applications – I want to be a Builder
· Building Practitioner Registration License Applications – Building Commission WA
· Building License Examination Training – Building Commission WA
· Business Development and Mentoring – Offering reliable guidance for technical and contractual building matters, Disputes, Non- Payment issues
· Building Reports
· Dispute Resolution Solutions
· Building Defect reports
· SAT expert witness reports
What's New At BTWA
New Course Programs Starting 6th February 2020. Enrolments for the 2020 intake are open - Advanced Diploma Building Surveying CPC60115 closing on the 25th January 2020. Diploma of Building and Construction CPC50210 have 4 places left to join the current intake group.
We have a range of flexible training and payment options to suit student needs
Like Us On Facebook
Proudly owned and operated by West Australians since 2008
BTWA are listed as the Dept. Workforce Training and Development preferred panel of providers.
Latest Industry News
Read here for the latest industry information, bulletins and updates