Our programmed training scheduled dates do not include public holidays and or typical school term breaks. Our administration services are closed for the first week of term break and all public holidays.
Students please note
Certificates , Statements of Attainment and or student academic results, can NOT be issued;
Nationally Accredited Qualifications
- Diploma of Building and Construction (building) CPC50210 (Jobs & Skills WA – PIT subsidy training if eligible - Click the logo for further information)*
- Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying CPC60115 (Jobs & Skills WA – PIT subsidy training if eligible - Click the logo for further information)*
- White Card Training
- Asbestos Training
- Construction Training Fund Short Courses
- Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning
* The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees
- Builders Registration License Applications – Building Commission of WA
- Building Practitioner Registration License Applications – Building Commission of WA
- Building License Examination Training – Building Commission of WA
- Business Development and Mentoring process for workplace knowledge in low rise and medium rise construction
- Building Reports
- Dispute Resolution Solutions
- Building Defect reports
- SAT expert witness reports
BTWA Enrolment Process
Or Click Here to Enrol online
Once the form is completed and all relevant information received, you will be forwarded our Student Induction Booklet and invoiced for your first unit of competency.
Upon payment, you will be issued with your Learner Guide and Assignment.