As at 1 July 2015 the Australian Government requires that all students enrolling in Nationally Accredited training hold a Unique Student Identifier. This can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au and Certificates and Statements of Attainment can NOT be issued without a valid USI.
Nationally Accredited Qualifications
- Diploma of Building and Construction CPC50210 (Jobs & Skills WA – PIT subsidy training if eligible - Click the logo for further information)*
- Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying CPC60115 (Jobs & Skills WA – PIT subsidy training if eligible - Click the logo for further information)*
- White Card Training
- Asbestos Training
- Construction Training Fund Short Courses
- Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning
* The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees
- Builders Registration License Applications – Building Commission of WA
- Building Practitioner Registration License Applications – Building Commission of WA
- Building License Examination Training – Building Commission of WA
- Business Development and Mentoring process for workplace knowledge in low rise and medium rise construction
- Building Reports
- Dispute Resolution Solutions
- Building Defect reports
- SAT expert witness reports
BTWA Enrolment Process
Or Click Here to Enrol online
Once the form is completed and all relevant information received, you will be forwarded our Student Induction Booklet and invoiced for your first unit of competency.
Upon payment, you will be issued with your Learner Guide and Assignment.